Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Chicagoland Central Western Suburbs, IL are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Glenn O'Brien has spent over 25 years hiring talented people and growing successful teams. His goal is to help you take the next step in your career by: offering opportunities to work when, where and as much as you need; providing coaching and feedback to improve your interview skills and resume; and actively promoting you to employers.
If you're looking for jobs in Chicagoland Central Western Suburbs, here are two hot opportunities:
Electronic Assembler in LaGrange, IL
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 277616
Stellar LaGrange manufacturing company has a range of 1st and 2nd shift openings (entry level through higher skilled) for quality-conscious electronic assemblers with soldering experience. These are legitimate temp-to-hire opportunities with excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k) and more, once hired.
Apply for the LaGrange Electronic Assembler job>
General Office in Westchester, IL
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 282353
Seeking hard-working candidates who can hit the ground running and contribute to our clients' teams right away. Job duties vary by assignment, but may include: data entry; billing and coding; compiling, sorting and filing office records; completing and mailing bills, contracts, invoices or checks; operating office machinery; and more. If you're professional, computer literate and love working in an office environment, apply today!
Apply for the Westchester General Office job>
Looking for work in Chicagoland Central Western Suburbs?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Chicagoland Central Western Suburbs and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Minneapolis North office is located at 2225 Enterprise Drive, Suite 2505, Westchester.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Chicagoland Central Western Suburbs, IL staffing and employment agency and City of Westchester, IL Jobs.