Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Richmond Northwest, VA are right here.
As Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff's Richmond Northwest office, Deana Oseguera knows that success requires developing lasting relationships with Richmond employers and job seekers. Deana and her team, of northwest Richmond employment experts, place talented people in temporary and direct roles, so that all parties can work together to accomplish great things.
If you're looking for jobs in Richmond Northwest, here are two hot opportunities:
Product Development Associate in Charlottesville, VA
Salary: $37,000/yr. + $4,000 bonus (year one); commission thereafter
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 261257
Seeking a mission-driven, service-oriented professional who thrives in a deadline-oriented environment. The primary objective for this role is to generate new accounts in the university educational travel industry. Responsibilities include: meeting and exceeding annual sales goals; identifying new prospects through outbound calls; developing client rapport; maintaining a client database; and applying consultative selling to maximize the international education destination program.
Apply for the Charlottesville Product Development Associate job>
Conduit Assembler in Richmond Northwest, VA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 261268
Our Richmond client has conduit assembly openings for candidates who are motivated, able to interpret manufacturing documentation, available to work overtime, and able to lift 50 to 75 lbs. In this role, individuals will: build conduit wire harnesses from documentation; crimp terminals on wire; assist in other areas of manufacturing; and maintain a safe, organized and efficient work area.
Apply for the Richmond Conduit Assembler job>
Looking for work in Richmond Northwest?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Richmond Northwest and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Richmond Northwest office is located at 200 Towne Center West Boulevard, Suite 603, Richmond.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Richmond Northwest, VA staffing and employment agency and City of Richmond Northwest, VA Jobs.