Date Posted: August 13, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 228736
Bindery and Hand Assembly Associate - Temporary
Our client is a locally owned and operated company that provides business solutions cleverly disguised as high quality printing. And they do it all under one roof. Data management. Exquisite printing. Fulfillment. Kitting. On-site inventory management and global distribution. In short, anything needed for every solution they manufacture.
This is our client's busy season and they need candidates who are open to working as needed. They usually run Mon-Fri but may ask for employees on Sat and Sunday's depending on the project.
- Hand Assembly
- Assisting in the bindery department, collating and binding documents
- Placing documents in envelopes
- Assembling multi-part mail packages
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong ability to pay attention to detail
- Able to lift around 20 lbs
- Work at a quick pace
- Be dependable during the entire project
Shifts: Mon-Fri, Projects run from a few days to a few weeks.
Day - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Swing - 3:00pm to 11:30pm
Location: Tualatin, Or.