Salary: $14 + Bonus
Date Posted: May 24, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 264155
We are looking for qualified candidates for an Outbound Marketing Representative role. This position is M-F, 8:30AM-5:00PM, and no weekends, with the possibility of a weekly bonus. Schedules can change with notice from the Call Center Manager.
In this role, you’ll be working for a company that has established itself as the leader in Interactive Direct Marketing Services. They work with the world’s largest technology companies to create global, best practice, direct marketing programs and we are looking for candidates to help them in this mission.
We are seeking charismatic, professional, solution-based thinkers to perform outbound phone calls for a range of on-going campaigns. We need someone who talks with ease and won’t have any difficulty making outbound calls promoting complimentary content offers to our subscribers. This is B2B and most of your calls will be to current clients. To be right for this position, you need to be in your element when on the phone and driven to meet your goals for the day. In addition to these promotional calls, you will also be maintaining a database of contact records and collecting information on current and upcoming IT projects.
• 1 year of outbound call-center, customer service, or sales experience desired
- High volume, outbound call experience (200-300 daily dials)
- Basic understanding of the IT environment, such as knowledge of current software, technology products, and services
- Ability to carry a discussion with individuals at all levels of an organization, with strong emphasis on Management, Decision Makers, and C-level audiences
- Ability to efficiently collect lead intelligence and business insights, such as buying decision/commitment, project timelines and next steps from customer
- Excellent attendance required
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, get the ball rolling and submit your resume today!