Date Posted: February 23, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 292369
Inbound Call Representative
Call Center representatives is connected to clients looking to further their education. The representative will follow call scripts when speaking with customers and help them find schools in their local area that have programs in their area of interest. Successful calls end with a transfer of the customer to a local school that has the educational programs of interest.
- Receiving calls from customers to match a particular educational service
- Following pre-defined scripts to ensure accurate information and superior customer service
- Maintaining and improving quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Answering inquiries of customers by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information
- Keeping equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities to achieve or exceed performance measures
- Participating as part of the team environment
- Providing insight and feedback to Team Lead to improve upon current systems and processes
- High school or GED required
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to overcome objections
- Strong computer skills
- English language fluency
- Call Center Supervisor or Manager
Pay Rate: $13.00/hour
- 1st week of training: 7am to 1:30pm
- 2nd week of training: 6am to 2:30pm
- Next couple weeks post training: 6am to 2:30pm
After training you have a very flexible schedule. The usual hours are 6:00am to 2:30pm but you have an opportunity to adjust the hours you work.
This is a great environment to work in and our client goes out of their way to make work FUN! On Friday's they have "Fun Fridays" which could include wearing your favorite sports jersey, they provide food and treats and they give all employees credit to use the Avanti Vending Machines for free snacks monthly!