Salary: up to $14/hr DOE
Date Posted: January 2, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 293904
Warehouse - General Labor
Well established furniture company and the Chandler area is seeking Production/Manufacturing Associates! If you have general warehouse experience, and desire to work in a friendly yet productive environment, this
position is for you.
Responsibilities may include:
- Ability to use hand held tools
- Prep product for manufacturing
- Deliver Product to Shipping Station
- Assist variety of manufacturing departments
- Assist with assembling furniture
- Loading/Unloading Deliveries
- Upholstry experience a plus but not required
Upon hire will be delivering the furniture so must be comfortable working with customers!
Pay rate is up to $14/hr DOE.
Hours will be Mon - Fri 6am - 2:30pm
- Reliable & Dependable
- Requires little supervision
- Accepts responsibility and accountability
- Disciplined Self Starter
- Ability to work in team environment
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Flexible availability
- Ability to stand on feet during work shift
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!