Salary: Up to $16/hr
Date Posted: January 2, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 294165
Customer Service - Call Center - Healthcare
Customer Service - You are responsible for supporting client retention and Patient referral objectives by consistently providing an easy, efficient and productive customer experience for callers.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Receive inbound phone and electronic referrals from insurance companies, provider centers, doctors, patients etc.
2. Make outbound telephonic/electronic contacts with clients and physicians to verify information/missing information and request other related paperwork.
3. Review information/consult with Management to determine if new cases need to be opened or patient can be followed in existing case.
4. Validate new patient data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data; combining data when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
5. Request verification from insurance companies and other related paperwork from providers telephonically/electronically.
6. Make outbound calls to Providers and Patients in order to schedule patient’s appointment(s).
7. Identify potential or existing system and/or procedural challenges, and notify Supervisor and assist in resolution if needed.
8. Consistently meet Clients Customer Support Service & Quality standards.
9. Complete special projects or tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Formal Education:
Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
Minimum Work Experience:
Minimum of 3 years of call center experience with both in-bound and out-bound calls (medium to high volume).
Prior experience in health-related field and some knowledge of medical terminology/coding i.e. CPT/HCPCS and ICD9 experience a plus, but not required
Excellent verbal and written customer service skills demonstrating a can-do attitude.
Highly developed problem-solving skills.
Strong data entry skills
Detail oriented and solid organizational skills
Solid MS Word, Excel and Outlook experience
Must have ability to multi-task and work independently
Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus, but not required