Date Posted: January 8, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 294804
Warehouse / Shipping & Receiving Clerk
PrideStaff, a National Staffing System, is currently looking for energetic, goal-oriented individuals to join a large distribution company. They are currently looking for experienced shipping & receiving associates for 1st and 2nd shift.
Warehouse - Shipping & Receiving Job Duties to include:
- Accurately assemble orders and prepare goods for shipment by building pallets by box size, weight, and height
- Complete shipping reports
- Analyze and evaluate complex problems and provide resolution
- Create shipping documents and enter shipment information
- Operate a forklift, as needed
- Use computer and perform data entry, as needed
Warehouse - Shipping & Receiving Job Requirements to include:
- Recent Shipping & Receiving experience is required
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a shipping department
- Must be able to work independently while being supervised
- Meeting goals in a timely manner
- Ability to prioritize and meet productivity requirements
- Responsible and dependable individual
- Basic math and computer skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to think independently
- Ability to lift 20 lbs repetitively, up to 50 lbs
- Forklift experience with certification (preferred)
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy, and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!