Date Posted: January 22, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 296423
Production Associate/ Warehouse
We are looking or a dedicated and motivated individual to join our team as a Production Associate for the warehouse. The pay is around $10 an hour dependent upon experience. The position is Monday- Friday 8-5. The position is temporary to permanent as long as you are a good fit.
- Prep material for assembly using exact measurements
- Operate various press machines or saws
- Ability to use hand tools, pneumatic staple gun and other electric tools
- Read and understand work orders; assure accurate assembly
- Make repairs and adjustments required to assure quality
- Conduct all activities in a safe manner, adhering to company safety standards
- Assure proper housekeeping and organization
- Strive to meet team efficiency for production without compromising quality
- Follow oral and written communications from supervisor, lead or co-workers
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Read and understand English
- Must have work experience that demonstrates good hand and eye coordination.
- Ability to use hand tools, pneumatic staple gun and other electric tools as needed.
- Ability to follow oral and written communication from supervisor, lead or coworker.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to read tape measure.
- Consistently meet quality standards.