Cheverly, MD, MD
Salary: Up to $11/hour ENTRY-LEVEL
Date Posted: January 31, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297562
PrideStaff is currently working with a well respected client looking to add some additional horsepower to their internal offset printing team. The Assistant Technician to the Printing Department is needed to maintain efficiency. This is an Entry-Level position to get your foot in the door and get experience.
Printer Assistant Tech Job Responsibilities
- Assist Printer with various jobs to streamline process
- Assist Printer with keeping to hard deadlines on projects
Printer Assistant Technician Qualifications:
- Strong mechanical dexterity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer service skills
- 6 months recent admin/CSR-related experience
- Able to submit to drug and background check as needed
If you are interested, please respond back with an updated resume for review. This is an Entry-Level position and we are looking for forward thinking and motivated individuals to join the team.