Date Posted: February 8, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298554
Material Handler/ Forklift Operator
A company in the south-side area is looking for a dedicated individual to join their team as the material handler/ forklift operator. The position would start immediately and is Temp-to-hire. It is full time, 40 hours a week. The pay rate is $12/hour, based off experience.
- Operate forklift when creating orders or moving products throughout the warehouse
- Work with team in managing manufacturing process
- Picking and creating orders
- Loading products on pallets
- Safely and accurately manage materials
- Clean up and maintain equipment and supplies
- Forklift operator experience is a plus
- Must have steel-toed boots
- Must be able to lift and/or push/pull up to 45 lbs unassisted.
- Must be dependable
- Strong multitasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Must work well with others, be self- motivated and able to manage duties independently
- Must enjoy physical work and sense of accomplishment for completing daily tasks
- Must be reliable and have reliable and consistent means of transportation.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this position and would like to be considered, apply to the position, attach a resume if possible and follow-up with a phone call to our office shortly after.