Salary: Commensurate with skills and experience
Date Posted: January 16, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 306801
This is not a Job, this is a career opportunity! Incredible Benefits after hire: Healthcare, 401k, Dental, Life Ins., and more!
Our client has been in business since 1924, designing, manufacturing and distributing the highest quality and safest tractor trailer components for the trucking industry. Their product line includes couplings / pintle hitches, draw-bar eyes / lunette eyes, hinge assemblies, front end assemblies, dolly jacks and accessories.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small, growing company in a position that will immerse you in multiple aspects of shipping and warehouse. If you are a fast-paced professional, with exceptional attention to detail and great communication skills, then this job may be a good fit for you.
- Minimum 2 years MIG welding experience in a production environment.
- AWS D1.1 Certified or ability to complete certification.
- Able to read blue prints.
- Accountability for one’s own work and quality control.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED required.
- Production MIG welding (GMAW) on a variety of steel fabrications, following prescribed methods.
- Pull parts from inventory, using BOM (bill of materials)
- Handle and position parts into fixtures, tack and weld as needed.
- Average 3-4 hour run times per part #.
- Professional work ethics to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Great attendance & punctuality.
- Works well both independently & as part of a team, in a mature, professional manner.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
- Capable of maneuvering; lifting, pushing, pulling 50 lbs.
- Ability to perform light to heavy physical tasks.
- Capacity to work on feet for an 8-9 hour shift.
- Monday through Friday
- 6:45am to 3:15pm
- Commensurate with skills and experience