Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00/hour (Based on Experience)
Date Posted: December 10, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 332430
CNC Machinist - Programmer - $25 to $30/hour (Based on Experience)
Cuyahoga Falls - 2nd Shift - 5pm to 3am - Lots of overtime available
PrideStaff is conducting a search on behalf of their client for multiple CNC Machinists. This client has a long record of stable employment with a great work culture. They have an exciting product line that makes it a fun and meaningful place to work. Please apply immediately for these positions.
The CNC Machine Operator - Programmer is responsible for operating the identified machine(s) with maximum efficiency. This will entail reviewing the machine schedule, programming for work scheduled and ensuring the proper tooling / proper material / proper set up items are available, when required, and are used with maximum efficiency.
- Review the machine line up (schedule) on a daily basis.
- Retrieve data and create programs, as required, to maximize machine utilization.
- Operate the machine(s) to achieve maximum throughput and utilization. Inform management of anticipated and actual completion times.
- Inform management of anticipated conflicts for future operations.
- Ensure parts machined match current data and meet tolerance requirements.
- Participate in activity to improve throughput or utilization.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Complete required preventative maintenance activity.
The CNC Machinist - Programmer's work is coordinated through the applicable supervisor and communicated through the machine line up. Will work to ensure proper tooling / proper material / proper set up items are available, when required, and are used with maximum efficiency (may entail teamwork). The machine operator / programmer must be conscientious and persistent about working to meet or beat department utilization and throughput goals.
- Enjoys working in a team environment, possesses strong interpersonal skills enjoys learning and applying new technology.
- Personality traits to include: goal oriented, persistence, motivated, positive attitude.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Machine Operator.
All Candidates must pass a PrideStaff background check and drug screen, and must provide two professional job references.
Staffing Done Right!
PrideStaff has won multiple Best of Staffing Awards for our great relationships with candidates. Our candidates consistently rank us as one of the top staffing agencies in the country. Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our Field Associates that provides peace of mind as you live and work.
· Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
· Dental and Vision Plan Options
· Short-term Disability
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Holiday Pay
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment now, but you are not temporary to us! We want to be your life-long talent agent.
See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
“They don’t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you"
"PrideStaff was able to find a job that fit me"
“Without them I wouldn’t have the position I have now"
Work with an agency committed to being your long term partner in staffing.
Work with PrideStaff!
Apply today by calling (330) 510-5700.
Or visit: www.pridestaff.com/akron for a list of this job and many others.