Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in San Diego, CA are right here.
Serving San Diego employers and talent since 1998, Owner/Strategic-Partner Christine Rupp is a true expert at matching local job seekers with the right opportunities. She and her team of San Diego staffing professionals make laughter, and the celebration of each candidate's success, a part of every day.
If you're looking for jobs in San Diego, here are two hot opportunities:
Call Center Representative – Authorization Management in Chula Vista, CA
Salary: $14.00 – $15.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 254823
Detail-oriented? Committed to patient satisfaction? Well-established Chula Vista employer is hiring full-time call center representatives for inbound and outbound patient calls to explain benefits, troubleshoot, add services and ensure patient satisfaction and retention. Individuals will ensure all necessary medical documentation/patient records are received and complete to facilitate timely provision of durable medical equipment (DME), supplies and prescriptions. Ideal candidates have 1+ years of medical-related industry experience and MS Office proficiency; bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus!
R&D Technician in San Diego, CA
Salary: $15.00 – $20.00/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 254364
Sorrento Valley employer with a casual, collaborative work environment has immediate need for an R&D technician. This is a 3-month assignment, but could lead to a full-time opportunity for a true "rock star" candidate. Hours and schedule are somewhat flexible, and this client is willing to train! Assignment involves building circuit boards by interpreting schematics, soldering under a microscope, and testing boards. About 70% of time will be spent using a microscope. Interested?
Apply for the San Diego R&D Technician job>
Looking for work in San Diego?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout San Diego and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff San Diego office is located at 8950 Villa La Jolla Drive, Suite A127, La Jolla.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.